A group of students from the final year Diploma in Business Management and Administration at the Seychelles Business Studies Academy (SBSA) benefitted with a session delivered by representatives of Enterprise Seychelles Agency (ESA) about the importance of venturing into a business and entrepreneurship. The session was held on Wednesday 5th October at the Academy at Anse Royale.
ESA elaborated on the following topics:
- What is an entrepreneur vs a businessmen;
- Provided advice to students on engaging in their own potential ventures;
- The importance of having a good business plan;
- Financing opportunities that are in place for businesses;
- Challenges of doing business and how to overcome them; and
- The services offered by ESA.
ESA was represented by its CEO, Ms. Angelic Appoo and Senior Business Development Officer, Mrs. Beryl Nagapin.